Thursday, June 13, 2013

You





You are so Beautiful,
Beautiful In your own ways
Your beauty is Not How you portray yourself,
Your beauty is the art inside of You.

But I Hate that sad "Smiley"

You can laugh at your pain,
Even the sadness hates to see you in disdain,
Don't be sad, soul sister
You are a beautiful mess,
You are Better than You want to be.
I can count on you,
Count from 1 to 10....

Be beautiful,
Not with Your Eyes,
But with the dreams,
You carry Inside of them.

"Here I took an Inspiration From Jason Mraz's Song 'A Beautiful Mess' It's A Tribute to the beauty of this Song, and This is For the 'Soul Sister'."

7 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER
    KEEP IT UP
    U SURELY GOING TO TOUCH THE SKY REALLY SOON :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go away!! lol! btw aayus is away...i guess that fool is literally trying to touch the sky...

      Delete
    2. Well I downloaded this Wallpaper. A snap of a "sky", And touched it thousand times. I literally and digitally touched the sky.

      Delete
    3. Totally agree with aysuh ghimre ;)

      Delete